Please Read Our Buyers Guide, By Purchasing a Horse Listed You agree to our Buyers Gu
Transport Service ~ quick and easy pick up!!!
TRANSPORT SERVICE & Private Pick Up
** Please remember we often have upwards of 20-30 horses leaving our facility per week, so we do try to run a very organized tight ship, so no hauler gets behind on account of us. When you pull up, the horse you are to pick up will be caught and ready to load.
Pick UP Hours:
WE ARE OPEN
YOU CAN PICK UP FROM MY STAFF FREE OF CHARGE with an appointment
MONDAY - TUESDAY - WEDNESDAY - THURSDAY 10:30 AM - 6:30 PM
ANYTIME OUTSIDE OF OF M-T-W-T 10:30 TO 6:30 PM is a $100.00 pick up fee to have someone available to load your horse out. AND THIS IS SUBJECT TO US HAVING SOMEONE available. I cannot Guarantee anyone will be available.
- To make an appointment with me to pick up.
If this was made via text, MAKE SURE YOU TEXT
the horse you’re picking up
the date / time
(This is proof of appointment via text, and I can also copy and paste your information to my staff)
Please remember, if this is outside on Monday - Thursday 10:30 am to 6:30 pm we may NOT be able to accommodate load out, and if we can, it is a fee of $100. But, do not schedule a load out without us knowing at least 48 hours in advance because I may not be able to find someone fast enough to load you.
- Make sure the appointment was made at least 48 hours in advance.
**If in the case you cannot schedule an appointment 48 hours in advance, and you do not have an exact time you can make it, we will still try to accommodate you, but we will charge $100. Please make sure you’ve figured the $100 fee into your quote, or make sure you have made the owner aware they will have a last-minute pick-up appointment fee or that you are unable to schedule a pick up do to traffic etc. and they will need to cover your $100 fee to pick up without an appointment for us to hire someone to be on stand by to load you when you arrive.
- Make sure the owner has emailed you a copy of the digital Coggins and health certificate.
- If you need a hard copy, please make sure you have somewhere to print the digital paperwork.
- Make sure you reach out when you’re 1 hour from our facility that you will be arriving on time. This helps us to make sure the horse is caught, and ready when you arrive.
- Make sure you have a halter available, or that the owner has made arrangements for us to purchase one that we can bill for with the board.
- When you arrive, please drive slow, we have puppies, kids, and idiots here. Pull past barn 1, and park beside the walker to the right facing barn 2.
- Once you receive the horse, double check that it matches all paperwork.
▶ Pick Up Address is:
346 county road 4724
Troup Texas 75789
** WE ARE NOT IN JACKSONVILLE if your address sends you to Jacksonville, please call you are not in the right area
*** If you are more than 1 hour late for your appointment, we charge a $100 load out fee (this is good for that day) or you can reschedule for $100.